During the Victam Asia event in March 2024, Wageningen University supported by the VICTAM Foundation will host the 4th International Feed Technology Congress (IFTC 2024) in Bangkok, Thailand. On behalf of the scientific, advisory and organization committee of the Congress, we invite students, professors, researchers and professionals from industry to participate to theIFTC program.
The aim is that IFTC 2024 will bring together people from research institutions and from industry to exchange knowledge and expertise, to share technical and scientific developments in the fields of animal feed technology and to discuss the latest results.
The goal is to provide a vehicle to enhance cooperation between industry and research institutions and to allow creation of innovative projects and collaborations. The congress will see thematic presentations by international keynote speakers as well as oral and poster presentations.
Feed technology and animal nutrition update at the IFTC satellite symposium Bangkok, Asia.
Themes of the congress:
1. Poultry development in Vietnam: Challenges and current focus in nutrition research.
2. Bioprocessing of agro-industrial biomass for ruminant production in developing countries.
3. Feed technology under industrial research conditions in Asia.
4. Issues related to research into animal feed technology in Western Europe.
1. Prof. Leo A. den Hartog - Former R&D director Nutreco and em. professor Wageningen University
2. Dr Mai Anh Khoa, Thai Nguyen University, Thai Nguyen City, Vietnam.
3. Dr Nazri Nayan, University Putra Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
4. Dr Pairat Srichana, Charoen Pokphand Group Co., LTD., Thailand
5.Dr Thomas van der Poel, Wageningen University, The Netherlands